Welcome to First Community Housing
Please view this video to learn about out integrated-design approach to developing affordable housing FCH Video
We design, develop and manage affordable housing for low-income households. Each of our developments is specifically designed to complement its unique neighborhood. The purpose of this website is to introduce you to a few of our properties and to highlight our commitment to quality design and long term sustainability.
FCH is an award-winning, California 501(c)(3) Nonprofit, Public Benefit Housing Development Corporation, located in San Jose, California. Since 1986, FCH has created housing for more than 3,200 low-income residents in 18 affordable rental housing developments (over 1,300 units) throughout the San Francisco Bay region. The low-income populations we serve include families, senior citizens, and individuals as well as special needs populations such as the chronically ill, the developmentally disabled, and consumers of mental health services.
Our developments have won recognition for architectural design and sustainability, as well as excellence in property and asset management.
- Geoffrey Morgan, LEED Accredited Professional
- President & CEO
- Thomas Iamesi
- Director of Operations & Development
- Michael Santero, LEED Green Associate
- Director of Asset Management
- Marty Keller, LEED AP
- Director of Sustainability & Construction
- Joy Han
- Cassandra Witthaus
- Communications Manager & Office Manager
- Hilary Noll, AIA Assoc., LEED AP BD+C
- Rose Architectural Fellow
- Regina Celestin Williams
- Senior Project Manager
- Hamid Kaheli, LEED AP O&M
- Sustainable Facilities Manager
- Monica Nañez, LEED Green Associate
- Sustainable Site Manager
- Korina Chau
- Staff Accountant
- Izaac Singh, LEED Green Associate
- Asset Manager
- Board of Directors
- More information on the First Community Housing Board of Directors.